Saturday 6 August 2011

Anything Goes Top Picks




Oh my word, we had a VERY difficult time choosing our top picks this week! I think we could have listed ALL of our entries! So after much deliberation, here are the ones our Design Team picked as this weeks Top 4 Picks~



Shell's Pick-My Pick for the challenge is number 86 from Anne Bodil Gursli. She made a stunning gift box using the theme of baby girl. It is absolutely adorable and is decorated inside and out.


Cindy's Pick - My pick is #97 Rebekah for her Tilda Card. I LOVE  the layout, the colors, and the lace and ribbons used.



Leslie's Pick -  reviewed all the entries again and my final pick is...TADA...# 54 The Little Elf. I picked this  because I loved the image and the way she colored it. I also loved  the choice of paper and embellishments. 

           
Julie's Pick - I just adore these Tissue Boxes by Catherine! The Sailor theme caught me right away, and her coloring is gorgeous! The DPs and embellies are PERFECT~

 We would LOVE to have you all take the Top Pick Banner at the side and display it on your blogs. Also, PLEASE join us in the future as Guest Designers. Just Contact us at the email listed. Thanks again to everyone who joined us this week at Come and Get It. Be sure to check out tomorrow's Challenge~

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me Julie ! You have really made my day ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete