Saturday 1 December 2012

Top-Pick - More Than One Fold

Thanks to all who joined in our "More Than One Fold" Challenge, It was fun seeing all the different cards this week. We appreciate your participation. Here are the Designer's Top Picks for this challenge




My Choice this week is Crafty Girl's Dresser Side Step Card, I just love that little raggedy doll she has added to the bottom of it, and the drawers look fabulouse, along with all the other extras, and to make it more special for that special little girl there is a music box, I remember having one just like it as a girl. Thanks for playing with us Crafty Girl. 
Cindy






My favourite card this week is Desire's stair card.  I love the image she has chosen and how she used the center stair card design to showcase the image.  A great colour scheme, well chosen pattern papers  and images makes this card very special.
Judy


Lena Katrine



This week I have chosen Lena's adorable Envelope card! I LOVE the little boy angel with the puppy- how cute is that image? The fold is really different, and the embellishments she used are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
Julie


Susie Little




I love this project that Susie has created, a gorgeous project
with definately more than 1 Fold.


Every little details is fantastic including the little baby bag and handle too!
Fantastic project Susie.
Great work and thanks for sharing with us this week... Meighan





My Top Pick for this week would be #3 Judy in Florida, her card was called the "Napkin Fold" and it was above fabulous with all those folds and to see it open with that wonderful sentiment inside!  Love the Mo Manning image she used and did you notice the stick pin?  Judy made it herself and gave instructions too, Check out her card!
 Thanks for joining the challenge and sharing your fantastic card!   
Shell






 Our winner for the Bugaboo Stamps is

Here are your random numbers:
19 
Timestamp: 2012-12-01 05:53:40 UTC

Katie Tate

Please email Julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners - nice projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card as a TOP PICK. I always love to enter your challenges. Thanks Again. Congrats to the others.

    TTFN,

    CraftGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie..WTG!, and thank you so very very much for picking my card in the top pick, I was so pleasantly surprised! And, more than anything thank you for the awesome challenges and inspirations.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the top picks and will display my badge with pride on my blog's sidebar. Congrats to all the other top picks and the winner. Thank you also for the lovely challenges here. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my Pram as one of your top 5! xx

    ReplyDelete