Saturday 27 April 2013

Color Time Top Pick


Only a few people played along with the color challenge this week, but you all did a marvelous job on your artwork. Thanks for playing along. 

Here are the designers picks for this week.




My choice for top pick this week is Claire's card.  I love the way she designed her card with the lacey die cuts and the pretty flower in the center of the card.  Thank you for joining us this week. 
Judy





My top pick this week for our Color Challenge would be Claire's beautifully done card using a spellbinder die to create this intricate looking card. 
 Using the a simple flower and leaves makes a wonderful display!
Thanks so much for sharing Claire!
Shell






This week I have chosen Sandra's sweet card. I love the image and how she has colored her. The layout is neat, too, and the touches of gold finish it off perfectly! Thanks for playing along, Sandra!
Julie


This week I have chosen Sandra's card. 
Lovely layout and sweet image and lovely coloured.
Perfect touch Sandra with the gold brads.
Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan



Wendy



My choice this week is Wendy's beautiful card with the lovely image and coloring. Her use of the colors was just perfect, and then the added buttons in the center of the flowers and the ribbon are all just the right touches to finish of the card. Great card Wendy. Thanks for playing along with us this week.
Cindy


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥Thx sooooo much for choosing my card as a top pick!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank you so much for choosing my card as Top Pick!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete