Saturday 6 April 2013

Top Picks for Colour Challenge


Thanks to everyone who joined our recent Colour Challenge.

It was wonderful to see how everyone used the colours in their creations.


Below are the Design Team top picks:


Leeann


I love how Leann has used the colours and created this
lovely 1st Birthday card. A
bright and fun card!
Love the buttons and how the paper has been added to the elephant's ears.
Lovely work Leann. Thanks for sharing with us.
  Meighan






My choice for top pick for this week's colour challenge is Cristina's Queen of the universe card. I love her choice of image and the pretty little details on the card like the pattern paper, clouds and roses.  Great colouring especially the interesting hair.   Thank you for joining us Cristina his week.
  Judy


Top Pick for our challenge this week is #5, I've chosen Cristina's fabulous card for her use of our colors and wonderful design...oh of course the fun image!
Thanks Cristina for sharing with us this week!
Shell





Nikki



My Choice this week is Nikki, for her simple but beautiful card. I love the simplicity of the card, and she used some wonderful elements to bring it all together. Thanks for joining us this week Nikki.
Cindy


I have also chosen Nikki's simply elegant card as my favorite this week. The Sketch she followed is really CAS, and I love the doily and PP Butterfly! Thanks for playing along again this week, Nikki!
Julie 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! This challenge was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete