Saturday 12 October 2013

Top Picks for Thanks, Thanksgiving, Gratitude Challenge



We want to Give a Big Thank You to all that joined us this week. Some really beautiful cards done by you all. Here are the designers' top picks for this week.



I have chosen Sylvia's card as my top pick, I love how she colored the image, and left the design very clean and simple. I like the banner she used for her sentiment and the bling is just enough to give it that extra special touch. Thanks for joining us this week for our Thanks, Thanksgiving and Gratitude Challenge, hope to see you again soon. 
Cindy




My choice this week for top pick Shell's giving thanks card.  I love the colours she used along with her beautiful colouring job. Great design Shell.  Thank you for joining us this week.  Hope to see your art work art Come and Get It again soon.  Judy


I picked LeeAnn #13 this week, she used a fun sketch for her image from Tiddly Inks which is so adorable and the designer paper she used matches so well!   Oh love that hand made bow! 
Super job on your card.  Hope to see you come back again to join us for the challenges.
Shell



My top pick this week is Claire Hope's card.
I just love the clean and simple design of this card and the sentiment "Thank You"
Love the stitching Claire and the beautiful flowers and leave, this just adds that little touch.
Lovely work and we hope to see you again soon.
Meighan 


Coops



This week I have chosen Coops' Beautiful Thank You card. All of the elements are gorgeous, and come together so perfectly! I LOVE the flowers, and that Butterfly-STUNNING! Thanks so  much for joining us again this week, Coops!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. "WOW" Totally stunning cards well done all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the top pick this week!!!

    ReplyDelete